Abrasion resistant, wear-resistant steel plates
Wear-resistant steel plate is one of the most versatile wear plate in the world. Its combination of strength and hardness makes your products stand up in tough environments, absolutely. it gives 4 or 5 times strength and lifespan than ordinary steel plate.
NM400 series are developed for applications where high wear resistant performance is required, such as dumper, garbage vehicle, concrete mixer truck, industrial air fan, hopper, crusher, machinery for coal, grain, cement, grab bucket, etc
- Sizes: Thickness 4-60 mm, Width 1600-3200 mm, Length 6000-24000 mm.
- Standard: GB/T 24186-2009 or as clients’ request.
- Delivery Condition: TMCP, quenched, quenched and tempered etc.
- Origin: China
- High abrasion resistant performance
- Materials saving
- Cost effective
- Extra machining services(cutting, drilling holes, painting, packaging)
|Grade||Yield Strength/MPa||Tensile Strength/MPa||Elongatio A50/%||Brinell HardnessHBW10/3000||Longitudinal Impact /J（-20℃）||90°Cold-bending|
Heat treatment: quenching and tempering (QT)
APPLICATION AND FABRICATION:
- Thermal Power plant -Pulverizer lining, bucket wheel, coal hopper, pulverized coal conveying pipe, coal powder distributor grating, coal unloading equipment liner and so on.
- Mine machinery -Power shovel, scraper, bucket wheel excavator shovel blade plate, shearer, boring machine, scraper conveyor, silos, chutes, hoists and pneumatic conveying pipelines, dump truck body lining, Machine, crusher, mill, sieve, feeder, stacker reclaimer, cement separator, roller press, etc.
- Construction machinery -Road Surface Paver Screed and conveyor Plates, Excavators, Loader Bucket Edges, Bulldozers Dozers, Grader Screeds, Concrete, Asphalt Mixing Stations Lining and Blades, Tunnel Construction Equipment, Ship machine, material conveyor and so on.
- Metallurgical Machinery -, scrap breaking machine, baler, blast furnace top hopper, Feed trough, liner, Blast furnace gas Venturi tube washing tower, Loading and unloading conveyor and liner for ore, coke, sintered material.